• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Serviced Offices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serviced Offices

I'm off to look at some in the City this morning.

As those that read my tw@ts know, the builders working on the school nextdoor are doing my head in.

Who else on CUK knows anything about getting a small office; the serviced type, not longer term or home office?
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

"Who else on CUK knows anything about getting a small orifice"

HTH
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

As those that read my tw@ts know, the builders working on the school nextdoor are doing my head in.

Who else on CUK knows anything about getting a small office; the serviced type, not longer term or home office?
      You'll have to have a bath more than once a week if you're out in public every day.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

That is a good case for a temporary reduction in Rates/Council Tax. You need to apply to the Valuation Office
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Had one for a couple of years, not in that there London though....
          Still Invoicing

Comment

Mmmmmm. Very interesting morning.

Time to put the coffee on and have a think.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

The regus type private ones are expensive, if you don't mind networking with "creatives" you can often find a hotdesk in a shared space for a reasonable price and you might even make a few useful contacts.

I used to rent a desk off a mate who's startup had a bit of space spare.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                "Who else on CUK knows anything about getting a small orifice"

HTH
                I'm a bit of a 'big boy' so a small orifice won't do I need (_O_)

If you are HTH i.e. happy to help - post your contact details and someone will get right back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  You'll have to have a bath more than once a week if you're out in public every day.
                  That is a worry. I had an extra bath this morning - I didn't want to be confused with being a Frenchman.

I put my whistle on too - it's been a while since I did that and it has shrunk.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    The regus type private ones are expensive, if you don't mind networking with "creative" you can often find a hot desk in a shared space for a reasonable price and you might even make a few useful contacts.

I used to rent a desk off a mate who's startup had a bit of space spare.
                    Aye, they are a bit dear. This is through Executive Offices group. I've seen stuff this morning from 800 to 1600 quid pcm. Mostly of reasonable quality.

Hot desking it with the creative is almost as bad as what I have to put up with now.

There is so much for me to think about. It's a lot of money that I am not sure that I can really justify at the moment.

It's going to put my non-residence status in danger; in fact it will almost certainly destroy it.

Comment

Working...
                    X