• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Read my lips... no more tax rises

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read my lips... no more tax rises

Mandy says no tax rises honest guv

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Yeah the £1 trillion pound debt that is growing by several thousand pounds per second will pay itself off.

No need for higher taxes, it's not Labour's way.

Comment

You would think some major political event, like, hmmm...an election or something would be on the horizon.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Mandelson is correct. Labour have a money tree.

Comment

I'd rather not read his lips.

You don't know where they've been...
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

*cough* bulltulip *cough*
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              *cough* bulltulip *cough*
              Its true Mandy says it so we have to believe him.

No tax rises, just more stealth taxes.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Mandelson is just a worthless political game player. He has never contributed anything to the good of any nation. At least Brown tried to.

Comment

As I think somebody posted in another thread, I am absolutely certain that he's being genuine when he says there will be NO tax rises. What he isn't telling us though, is how many NEW taxes are going to be introduced.

Comment

Working...
                  X