• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Le Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Le Weekend

Cet weekend je suis mostly.................................
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Learning French.

Comment

This evening; athletics club.
      Saturday; playing around with Wii
      Saturday PM; Going to watch a jazz band
      Sunday; rugby
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Wife is away, so there will be beer & rugby in my front room. Possibly followed by charred meats from the barbeque.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Am taking babyson on his first roadtrip - to Bath, to see some friends.

2.5 hour car journey, argh.

Wotchoo up to Nor?
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

This afternoon - cooking Coda alla vaccinara
            Sat OU assignment
            Sat Evening eating Coda alla vaccinara and watching England stuff france so Ireland can win the triple crown.
            Sun soft furnishes shopping with better half.
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Tonight - not much
              Tomorrow - rugby & meeting up with friends in the afternoon
              Sunday - Wii & chilling.
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Plan b-ing all weekend:

Doing a wedding tomorrow (just one car).

Big wedding fair (both cars) on Sunday.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

• Kegel tonight
                  • Footie tomorrow, maybe a bit more of pub afterwards although might go to Das Raabe to see Ted Raven Rock 'n' Roll Club with Rebel Ted Rock
                  • Sunday will be quiet, cook a nice dinner and then take son to bus for his trip to the UK with school (1 day Oxford, 1 day Stratford on Avon, 1 day London, 2 days travel = stupid.)
                  Have a suːpərˌkælɪˌfrædʒəlˌɪstɪkˌɛkspiːˌælɪˈdoʊʃəs weekend
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Plan B tomorrow am
                    Watching England trounce the frogs tomorrow evening
                    Watching BBL final in Guildford Sunday pm.
                    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
                    X