• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Natwest Private Banking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natwest Private Banking

Anyone use the 'Advantage Private' service from Natwest??

Interest to hear of what you think of the service/benefits etc

Originally posted by downsouth View Post

All much and much for these types of accounts Lloyds, Barclays.

The question can be answered on Money Saving Expert (but I wont put the link just in case)
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by downsouth View Post

I was invited to join - and I did.
      I've got the 'free' travel insurance, handbag cover , mobile phone insurance etc..
      But I find the best thing about it is that I have my managers mobile phone number and if I have any problems I give them a ring and its sorted out there and then. If my account is going to go overdrawn that day, i get a call to tell me, so I can do something about it. If i need an over draft or loan or anything sorting out, i get to speak to one person who deals with it and it gets done quickly. I like the personal service and I'm sure there are many people who would not dream of paying for their bank account, but I'm very happy with it.
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I had it when I was working under a brolly as I had loads of cash coming in (I think 50k PA is the minimum to be invited to join).

Didn't see much benefit (I get all the perks I use from a Platinum Amex anyway), and they binned me as soon as I started a limited and my money through the account shrunk dramatically.

They do give preferential mortgage rates to account holders though.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
        X