• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Rates Stats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Rates Stats

C# developers on 525 / Java on 540.

http://www.contractoruk.com/market_stats/index.html

Is that really true - I thought those figures were available only in finance. I ve senn posts here saying 300 a day was a good contract rate

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
    Is that really true - I thought those figures were available only in finance. I ve senn posts here saying 300 a day was a good contract rate
    Just goes to show CUK forums are not the font of all human knowledge, I suppose...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

But remember those rates are normally quoted in rupees.

Comment

I'm back in the market as of next week for a c# .Net 3.5 role & I'm suprised how low the rates still are. When I picked up my current role (back in December) there was a sudden deluge of activity & I wound up having a choice of 3 jobs. I was expecting this time of year to be buoyant as a result; the work seems to be there but there are way too many of those roles paying £150 - £200 a day still out there. Personally, I'm going to sit tight until something that pays a decent rate comes my way ( £350 + per day outside of London).

Comment

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
          C# developers on ......
          Yawn.

This morning the builders next door let me have an extra hours peace before starting their racket.

I thought about going for a walk, but it's cloudy outside and a bit wet.

I've just watched last nights Caprica and now I'm waiting for Spartacus to finish downloading.

Time for fresh coffee.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
          X