• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scary

Anyone see the new list for Z-list-stars BB. What the hell has happened to Pete Burns

Not sure what Dennis Rodman is there for, isn't he worth millions? Not like he needs the money or exposure...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Do you mean from this:

To THIS!!!!

Don't choose the cheapest plastic surgeon. Good advice.

Comment

Not quite sure if this is a warning

about the dangers of homosexuality or drug abuse!
        Why not?

Comment

He did say that getting his big ass lips fixed cost him his home and 30 years of back catalogue. Leads me to wonder how much 30 years of Pete Burns back catalogue is worth...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

"how much 30 years of Pete Burns back catalogue is worth"

I'd say somewhere in the region of about £5 loking at his 'fixed' lips. Presumably the fixing involved a cricket bat somewhere along the lines
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
              "how much 30 years of Pete Burns back catalogue is worth"

I'd say somewhere in the region of about £5 loking at his 'fixed' lips. Presumably the fixing involved a cricket bat somewhere along the lines
              Mind you I remember his single.
              If his lips did cost £5 he presumably borrowed the other £4.50 from someone. Or earned it somehow...........
              Why not?

Comment

So the tranny is Pete Burns . I reckon that makes 6 I've heard of. And Faria isn't a celebrity, she is just someone who shagged a celebrity. Which I suppose is all it takes nowadays. I wish I'd tried harder with the Page 3 girl I found in my bedroom once upon a time way too many years ago.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                X