• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£58,000,000

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£58,000,000

No, not my annual income, but the prize fund for the Euro Lotto today.

So, £58M. What would you do with it?

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    No, not my annual income, but the prize fund for the Euro Lotto today.

So, £58M. What would you do with it?
    Burn it on live TV!

Comment

Donate it to the NHS - you'd only have to win another 15 times to pay off its debts for this year.
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Amsterdam Fund!!! should last two weeks.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
          Amsterdam Fund!!! should last two weeks.
          Not if you've had so much bad luch with the Ladies!
          It may last you a week, and you could end up looking like Roadkill!

Comment

I'd start with a slap up fish supper, get the wife a new washing machine and get a ford focus diesel. I'd still keep my job as a bingo caller, i'd put the rest in the bank just to annoy everyone!
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Purchase ICBM's on black market and start selecting targets.

Comment

I'd go and eat an extremely expensive meal at Gordon Ramsay @ Claridges with a wine bill not less than £50k with a beautiful woman and then spend the night in one of the hotel suites. Breakfast the following morning at Simpsons, and then back home to tell the wife the good news.

Comment

Lucifer, would the meal include shellfish???
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Or Lobster "a la Quorn"?
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X