• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chico is a hippocrite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chico is a hippocrite

Just seen him drive past my gaff.

Ok which half-wit put 777 on. 666 is the number of the beast don't they know their Iron Maiden
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
        Ok which half-wit put 777 on. 666 is the number of the beast don't they know their Iron Maiden
        One interpretation is simply that 666 represents humankind in general because of the special significance that the number has in the Bible. Six is known as an "imperfect number" because it is one short of seven, the "perfect number" (seven days in the week, seven tongues of flame, seven spiritual gifts...). So three (the number of the Trinity) sixes is seen as extremely imperfect. Therefore, 666 represents imperfect man, while 777 represents God.

Comment

I just thought 777 was a jackpot win on the fruit machine.

Comment

well 6/6/6 is just six months away

You'd better get to amsterdam sooner rather than later
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              One interpretation is simply that 666 represents humankind in general because of the special significance that the number has in the Bible. Six is known as an "imperfect number" because it is one short of seven, the "perfect number" (seven days in the week, seven tongues of flame, seven spiritual gifts...). So three (the number of the Trinity) sixes is seen as extremely imperfect. Therefore, 666 represents imperfect man, while 777 represents God.
              WoW. Iron Maiden were singing about me all the time.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

668... the neighbour of the beast.

Boom-boom!

Comment

"For God so loved the world he gave us Monster Trucks"

Then Microsoft sued him for breach of copyright and thus he retaliated by giving the world Chico.

Comment

Chico seems to be hiding his head in shame after Xerxes exposed him as a fraudulent Christian. It's also not very clear if he's actually an IT person or just a troll.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X