• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British Politics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Politics

What a fiascio

a) Kennedy the alky leading the opposition
    b) Galloway in the Big Brother house
    c) TB doing all the "Day in the life of" stuff

Can anybody take these people seriously anymore?
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Widdecombe on celebrity fat club
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Apparently NL think the great unwashed is confused by cannabis being downgraded. To help clear it up they may upgrade it again in what would not be called a u-turn obviously!!

They blame the weed for turning people mad - I reckon NL policies can do that on their own...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Galloway

Do you think hw is just stupid or taking a huge political gamble which may pay off?

Will he have any credibility left after BB?

If he comes off well after BB can he translate that into political appeal?

Will be interesting at least
        There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

With the state of the vacant, media circus politics is now, I reckon "Gorgeous George" will raise his public profile with the younger demographic.

If it hurts bliar, then I'm shallowly all for it.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Whoever is the most vacant (and says "it's all good mate" a lot) will win BB. So not George.

They really have scraped the bottom of the Barrel this time, or the bottom in the pool in Barrymore's case.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              They really have scraped the bottom of the Barrel this time, or the bottom in the pool in Barrymore's case.
              LOL!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
              X