• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FFS Nooooooo!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS Nooooooo!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/we...ig-freeze.html

Yep, a barbeque summer.

Families are being advised to stock up on sun cream in preparation for what could be the hottest summer of all time, with temperatures set to soar past the 38.5C (101F) record.

And this year’s prediction comes not from the beleaguered Met Office, which this month dropped its seasonal forecasts after a string of blunders, but from a tiny firm which has “out-forecast” the Government’s weather department for the past two years.

Grrr - not again - they ruined last summer with all that talk
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Its Global Warming, innit.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Its Global Warming, innit.
        Yep, if it's a cold one it's due to Climate Change and if it's a hot one it's Global Warming 'innit.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Grrr - not again - they ruined last summer with all that talk
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Right. Im off to invent a BBQ Sledge. Kerching!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The average summer temperature this year will be lower than the average summer temperature. Also it will be wetter than average. Yet the hot days will be very hot indeed.

I've put my money where my mouth is: did a deep plough and planted cabbage.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
              X