• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My central heating broke down.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My central heating broke down.....

....and I had to open the oven and hold my pussy in front of it.

A compilation of all the very best Mrs Slocombe pussy jokes....
    link

Can't believe they used to show that on primetime TV back then.

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Can't believe they used to show that on primetime TV back then.
    Before the watershed as well - mind you, it was the most appalling rubbish, so I don't know who was watching it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Before the watershed as well - mind you, it was the most appalling rubbish, so I don't know who was watching it
      My grandparents. They loved a bit of innuendo.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        My grandparents. They loved a bit.
        ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          ftfy
          Apparently, they did have 23 kids.*

* may be a lie.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
            ....and I had to open the oven and hold my pussy in front of it.
            Have you tried bleeding the radiators?
            If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

The first IT manager I worked for in the mid 80s always referred to his cat as pussy. It was when he was needing a new feline entrance and started on about pussy flaps that we all lost it completely. He was always extremely old fashioned and professional - referred to the managers as Mr/Mrs and made us youngsters feel like we were at school, so still not sure whether he was having a laugh or genuinely didn't appreciate what he was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                so still not sure whether he was having a laugh or genuinely didn't appreciate what he was saying.
                I think the luvvies were having a laugh at the expense of a certain subsection of society wrt to Are You Being Served. I genuinely don't think middle class people of my parents' generation got the joke - otherwise it would never have been allowed to air.

Comment

Working...
                X