• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peeing in the pool

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peeing in the pool

Forgivable?
    Necessary?
    Obscene?

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Forgivable?
    Necessary?
    Obscene?
    it's only wrong if you enjoy it.

pope bennydickedus

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

It's a bit grim.

But then, I'm quite happy to pee in a wetsuit so perhaps it's just other peoples pee I'm not keen on.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I object to people standing at the side of the pool and peeing into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          It's a bit grim.

But then, I'm quite happy to pee in a wetsuit so perhaps it's just other peoples pee I'm not keen on.
          yes but in a pool, it's like homeopothy

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Someone told me 20 years ago they are starting to put chemicals in that turn purple when you have a pee so they can see who has done it.. Even now when I am busting to go in the pool I think about this and get out and go to the loo just in case!!!...
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Capital offence -

perhaps you should swap your trunks for a pair of continent pants
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

It can't be coincidence that the French call it La Piscine.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  It can't be coincidence that the French call it La Piscine.
                  Pah.
                  Give me a man having a good hard Anglo-Saxon pee in the pool any day, over one of them garlic eating cheesy Froggy wee's

Pah

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Go to the pool at Thermae2000 in Limburg and pee is the last thing you’ll be worrying about when the German swingers clubs turn up for their weekend field trip.

The really nasty thing is that the water’s heated to a temperature where proteins coagulate and float around in the water, which makes breathing during swimming a hazardous exercise.
                    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 23 March 2010, 11:11.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X