• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mash gets it spot on IMO

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mash gets it spot on IMO

MEN PUZZLED BY DEBATE OVER BOUNCY GIRLS

ok, not strictly contractor related I grant you... but still...

As the first size 16 contestant prepares for the Miss England contest, women said it was an important breakthrough while men said they could not imagine the circumstances in which this lovely big girl would be deemed unattractive.

Martin Bishop, a remarkably ordinary human from Doncaster, said: "The girl with the hips, the magnificent knockers and the warm, happy face... or the arrogant, sulky angle-poise lamp who spends half her life in the bog?

Blinding Flash of the Obvious...

Women do not make themselves up or diet or dress up for men. They do it for themselves or other women.

Comment

They don't seem to mention the corned beef thighs, more rolls that a walrus on heat, the cost of taking them out for a meal and the fact your mate will take the p*ss when they see you out with her.

Could have gone on all day with those but don't want to go over old ground.

More seriously though I think it is all load of tulip, people sucking up and saying what they think they need to say. Put her in a bar full of hotties and not one bloke will look at her first. Granted they will end up attempting to fire in to her at the end of the night but the reasons for that will hardly be complimentary.

Yes she might be attractive but this isn't what the whole dam competition is about. It is to find the most perfect/beautiful woman not just to croon over some overweight girl and pamper to her feeling cause she is bigger. It is about the cream of the crop that most of us can only dream of meeting. As nice as she is this girl is certainly not that. Deal with it.

Lets get real on this.
      Last edited by northernladuk; 23 March 2010, 12:55.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        MEN PUZZLED BY DEBATE OVER BOUNCY GIRLS

ok, not strictly contractor related I grant you... but still...

As the first size 16 contestant prepares for the Miss England contest, women said it was an important breakthrough while men said they could not imagine the circumstances in which this lovely big girl would be deemed unattractive.

Martin Bishop, a remarkably ordinary human from Doncaster, said: "The girl with the hips, the magnificent knockers and the warm, happy face... or the arrogant, sulky angle-poise lamp who spends half her life in the bog?
        Spot on!

I also liked the quote ""We keep saying it until we are blue in the face - for the love of god, please gain some weight because we do not want to have sex with someone who looks like a 12 year-old boy."
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Lets get real on this.
          You'll need to lose your virginity first. It sticks out like a sore thumb.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            Spot on!

I also liked the quote ""We keep saying it until we are blue in the face - for the love of god, please gain some weight because we do not want to have sex with someone who looks like a 12 year-old boy."
            WHS ++
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              Spot on!

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                There's hips, and there's 42" hips (which she has).

Personally, I think that 42" hips are a bit... er... large

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  You'll need to lose your virginity first. It sticks out like a sore thumb.
                  Hahaaa you think. Is that an offer?

I also agree with this but there are two issues here and they are getting mixed up. Do we like our girls to be curvey and feminie. Hell yes!!! Do we think these curvey feminie girls are the best looking most eye catching eye candy in the world... Hell no!!

There is a huge difference between what I would marry and be happy with and what I gawp at.
                  Last edited by northernladuk; 23 March 2010, 13:08.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    They don't seem to mention the corned beef thighs, more rolls that a walrus on heat, the cost of taking them out for a meal and the fact your mate will take the p*ss when they see you out with her.

Could have gone on all day with those but don't want to go over old ground.

More seriously though I think it is all load of tulip, people sucking up and saying what they think they need to say. Put her in a bar full of hotties and not one bloke will look at her first. Granted they will end up attempting to fire in to her at the end of the night but the reasons for that will hardly be complimentary.

Yes she might be attractive but this isn't what the whole dam competition is about. It is to find the most perfect/beautiful woman not just to croon over some overweight girl and pamper to her feeling cause she is bigger. It is about the cream of the crop that most of us can only dream of meeting. As nice as she is this girl is certainly not that. Deal with it.

Lets get real on this.
                    Speaking from experience of knowing ladies of all different shapes and sizes I can only say that 'The hot ones' you are talking about actually look pretty normal once they have taken off their layers of make up (which I may add will take two hours to put on and make any night out an absolute ballache).

Size 16 women tend not to have corned beef thighs and lots of rolls - they tend to have a larger bone structure which means that becoming a size 8/10 even 12 is a physical impossibility - you know like if you were trying to wear a shirt which was actually smaller than your ribcage.

Maybe if you pulled your shallow head out of your no doubt deep ass you would see the world for what it is rather than what the popular medja want you to think it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X