• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benched in T minus 6 weeks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benched in T minus 6 weeks

After a nice 16 month run a current client co. and a 9 month un-interruption of work before that Chef Co Gmbh will be offically benched according to client co.

A nice holiday, some quality time with gf chef in the new Chef Schloss and just in time for summer

If Euroland rate levels could just pick itself back up to pre 2008 rates for around Autumn I'd be most appreciative.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    If Euroland rate levels could just pick itself back up to pre 2008 rates for around Autumn I'd be most appreciative.
    When markets rise after the election, you will be suitably rested in time to take up your boomed new contract in the autum.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

I'll make some room for you. My first day getting splinters in my arse was yesterday
      If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood. And therefore a witch!

Comment

After a nice 16 month run a current client co. and a 9 month un-interruption of work before that Chef Co Gmbh will be offically benched according to client co.

A nice holiday, some quality time with gf chef in the new Chef Schloss and just in time for summer

Like you I am benched, T - 3 months (if I don't find a new role)
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

will be finding out in the next couple of weeks if i will be joining you....

Comment

Originally posted by 51st State View Post
            I'll make some room for you. My first day getting splinters in my arse was yesterday
            Give it a while and you'll have it nicely polished and waxed - no more splinters

Comment

Not too nice, still rates do seem to be pretty good over here. Have you been looking at Gulp?
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Not too nice, still rates do seem to be pretty good over here. Have you been looking at Gulp?
                was ist "Gulp" ?
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

was ist "Gulp" ?
                  German version of Jobserve but offers more (only for the members bit though.) There are freebie bits though such as the search function, daily digest of jobs, etc. Also some sections in english.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

6 weeks is a lifetime, surely chef can cook up something by then?

Comment

Working...
                    X