• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seriously...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously...

Miss England

Are they serious????
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Ffs. Dkuatb
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      Miss England

Are they serious????
      Haven't "we" done this........ to death!

Comment

Miss England

Are they serious????
        There's a difference between taking part and winning. Though, in the old days when I was 18, the fat chick was always a gaurantee ...

Comment

Miss England

Are they serious????
          No, she isn’t English. Too slim.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
            There's a difference between taking part and winning. Though, in the old days when I was 18, the fat chick was always a gaurantee ...
            Just thinking there's a bit of synergy here with other posts. Flattery always gets you far when you're dealing with people you are unsure of themselves ...

Comment

Miss scotland 2009
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Miss England
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Miss Overijssel
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Ffs. Dkuatb
                    Apologies knobjockey, I didn't feel like trawling through pages of threads. It wasn't on the first page so I posted a thread on this.

Although to be honest, your standards really aren't up with mine so you can be excused from this conversation. I'm sure your next ride will be your first.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X