• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many days will Charles Kennedy last ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many days will Charles Kennedy last ?

Take your bets Ladies & Gentlemen
    1 day
    11.76%
    2 days
    5.88%
    3 days
    5.88%
    4 days
    23.53%
    5 days
    0.00%
    6 days
    0.00%
    7 or more days
    5.88%
    Longer than Ariel Sharon
    47.06%

The poll is expired.

Till his next drink or as leader, I think both will happen at the same time and my bet is til monday - 3 days.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Age 63 of liver failure
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Longer than Sharon, but not by much...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

But is there anyone to run against him for the leadership? Are Paddy Ashdown and David Steel alive?

Comment

I always thought David Steele was most impressive but assume too old. Who is likely to take over? Not that total pillock Simon "failed asylum seekers are equivalent to failed job applicants" Hughes I hope.

Depressing. But why not go for the hat trick and have total pillocks in charge of all three main parties? Will the last true Englishman leaving the global dormitory town previously known as the United Kingdom please turn out the lights?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I actually feel a bit sorry for him - he seems an affable chap compared to many of his compatriots, and it cant be easy seeing everyone in your political party queing up to slap you round the face...

If he has any sense he will resign tonight... the Lib Dems have shown themselves to be as vicous as the Tories when it comes to kicking a man when he is down....
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Charles who?

The nature of celebrity, eh..........
                chortle chortle
                Why not?

Comment

Im looking forward to the day there is the same media coverage of BLiars last hours... 'where were you when Tony Blair resigned..?'
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Too many

nt

Comment

Working...
                    X