• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you have something to say?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have something to say?

I am looking for jobbing contractors to comment on contractor and IT issues for the articles I write for Contractor UK.

You will hopefully have seen the sorts of things I write about, dealing with the full range of topics from agent practices to contractor training (or lack of) and revenue stupidity.

There is no major commitment required, just the occasional email quiz (at most once a week) that you can join in with or ignore as you see fit, and in order to protect reputations, clients and agents, you can comment anonymously or under a psuedonym. (Though of course, I need to be certain you are bona fide)

If you are interested, please drop me an email: [email protected]

Cheers
    William Knight

You've got the wrong board, mate. This is for farmers, shopkeepers, religious fundamentalists and people plotting the workers' revolution.

Do you write the majority of the articles?

Comment

How about shellfish restaurants, where can I find a decent cozze a zuppa?

And incase I'm on my own at 70, where's the best whores (no NL gags please)
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Chico is your man. He has plenty to say. Oh sorry, just realised you wanted sensible commentary on IT and contractor issues. My mistake.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

This forum is a clever idea of a honeypot to distract losers, time-wasters, failures et al from posting elsewhere on the Internet, especially from sending responses on BBC.

Comment

I'll drink to that.

From one loser to another.

Comment

I would really love to be (as usual) the only one who responds relevently and logically so I'm game. Probably. But what articles of yours are you referring to? The home page contains many articles and I see no authors' names beneath most.

Bona fide? Darn, that's torn it probably. I haven't knowingly told the truth since 1967. I fact I don't really exist.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

To clarify

I write one piece a week for CUK, concentrating - though not exclusively - on contractor issues. Latest pieces include,

http://www.contractoruk.com/002448.html
                http://www.contractoruk.com/002443.html
                http://www.contractoruk.com/002433.html

If you want to know about me, try www.wordsafari.co.uk

Will

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  I don't exist either.

I'm a figment of Xogg's deranged imagination.
                  Now you're getting the idea.

Comment

I have nothing to say, so who do I speak to to get MY voice heard ?
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X