• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jabberwocky - read carefully

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jabberwocky - read carefully

And then apologise please...

Nice one

How do we get out of this chickentulip s*c**l*st enclave that is known as "France and Germany's EU"?
    Why not?

Comment

What we need to do is have the same relationship with the EU that Switzerland has. EU nationals can work there, Swiss can work here, but the Swiss pay FA into the EU, and get FA back.
      Sorted. JD... etc
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

>but the Swiss pay FA into the EU, and get FA back

Unlike the UK which pays £11bn into the EU and gets FA back...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Canny feckers, these Swiss, aren't they?
          We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
            I think Brown will have a simple solution to reducing government borrowing.

A very large increase in taxation.

Aimed at those greedy "middle classes". The ones that work hard, own cars and have a mortgage. You know the types. The ones New Lie hates so much.

Comment

The attitude I depise is "It's alright for you cos you've a good job". Yeah right, I was walking down the street and someone came up and said "OI you come and work for me and I'll pay you loads"

Xoggoth is right, you earn what you're worth.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Unlike the UK which pays £11bn into the EU and gets FA back...

Mordac, are you an ostrich in disguise? More than half the UK "regions" are classified as poor or "below average" by the EU and get loads of grants. I believe the whole of Scotland is funded by the EU, as well as Wales, anything north of Manchester, Cornwall and of course Northern Ireland.

Also you will notice that British farmers have been strangely silent on the issue of trading rebate for reform of the EU agricultural policy - I wonder why.. maybe they do get some cash too while everyone else focuses on the frogs
                Chico, what time is it?

Comment

I'm right? Must be an off day. Actually I didn't say you earn what you are worth, that could involve worth defined by some wishy washy airy fairy namby pamby arty farty definition

I said that by definition in a free market you are worth what you earn. If you get somebody to pay £10m for your nail pairings you are worth it. On the other hand you may be a genius with a solution to the world's energy problems, if you can't sell it you're a useless bum.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Anyone got the actual net figure, after all payments, rebates, subsidies, grants etc taken into account?

If figures show otherwise, always happy to admit I am talking crap, but I think RL that you will find we still pay a lot mopre than the French proportional to average income. And more per head, a more meaningfull measure for those of us who do not believe in the principle of international wealth sharing.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X