• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heathrow security man cops perv scanner eyeful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heathrow security man cops perv scanner eyeful

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/03..._body_scanner/

She said: "I can't bear to think about the body scanner thing. I'm totally traumatised. I've spoken to the police about it. I'm in too much of a state to go to work."

Big deal, someone saw her chest. What harm has it done her?

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/03..._body_scanner/

She said: "I can't bear to think about the body scanner thing. I'm totally traumatised. I've spoken to the police about it. I'm in too much of a state to go to work."
    I'm a permie and I can get some paid days off if I pretend to be traumatised.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I'm a permie and I can get some paid days off if I pretend to be traumatised.
      The very idea of losing a days billing has left me traumatised!

Comment

I wonder how you accidentally 'wander into a body scanner'.

Comment

A couple of grand compo and she'll be right as rain.....
          Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Telegraph: Terrorists 'could use exploding breast implants to blow up jet'

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              Hmmmm. This is almost as scary as a kitten in a bad mood.

“Radical Islamist plastic surgeons”

Well, I’m prepared to accept that there might be a few radical islamist plastic plastic surgeons, but not very many. Firstly, plastic surgeons are doctors who were motivated to study medicine partly by scientific interest, which would make them less likely to be ‘radical islamists’, partly by humane ideas of saving lives, and partly by financial motives, in which case they could quite happily make quazillions of dollars in California or London. But yes, there may be a tiny handful of plastic surgeons prepared to implant bombs in women’s tits.

The we have the tiny subset of women prepared to blow up their knockers. Women tend to be fairly protective of their jugs, as men are with their balls. But OK, one male twunt was prepared to blow up his balls and another twunt attacked a Saudi prince by shoving a bomb up his arse in a comical attempt to win a Darwin prize, so maybe there's some stupid bint who's prepared to do this, but she's probably so ******* thick she wouldn't be able to detonate it, just like the 'completely pants' bomber.

Now the explosives; “Explosives experts have reportedly said just five ounces of Pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate packed into a breast implant would be enough to blow a “considerable” hole in the side of a jumbo jet”. Yes, unnamed ‘experts’ again. Oh, and that Pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate stuff again too. Named experts tried to blow up a plane on the Beeb using 80 grams of that stuff right next to an unprotected fuselage and the effect on the plane was not much greater than the Mexican chili eating champion having a bad bout of flatulence.
              Now we also have a named ‘expert’; “Joseph Farah, a terrorism expert, told The Sun: "Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaeda are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts”. In other words, a bloke called Joe who is supposedly an expert in these things tells a tabloid junk paper that he’s heard that some bint had a bomb implanted in her tits. Just like some bloke heard from a taxi driver in Iraq that he'd overheard a conversation in the back of the cab about weapons of mass destruction, honest guv.

And then of course we have the internet and phone surveillance; “British intelligence services reportedly picked up “chatter” from Pakistan and Yemen that alerted them to the bizarre new method.”

In other words, a bunch of contractors on the Yemeni or Pakistani equivalent of CUK made some schoolboy humour comments like ‘ooh, I bet that Fatima on the telly last night could carry a good pair of bombs in her bra’ or ‘look at those bazookas’.

Why is anyone scared of these completely incompetent tossers?

Bloody hell, at least the IRA were half competent; that was a fair contest. This is complete tosh.
              Last edited by Mich the Tester; 24 March 2010, 11:37.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Yes it is tosh, but so is almost all of the other justifications for imposing the extreme measures on air travellers.

Someone will say, "you can't be too careful". So all women should be subject to strip searches and inspection of their and .

It's only fair.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

how do you detonate those explosive jugs? cold can of coke / ice cubes?

Comment

[QUOTE=HairyArsedBloke;1107306]Telegraph: Terrorists 'could use exploding breast implants to blow up jet'

How would they detonate them?

Comment

Working...
                    X