• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve down !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve down !!

Not feeling well as I'm on bench and email filter has hits but I can't get to page since last night.

Asked a mate to check from his place [we are both in Frankfurt]. He gets same result.

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
    cookies.

.co.uk is up and running.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Jobserve is working for me...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by LegendsWear7 View Post
        Not feeling well as I'm on bench and email filter has hits but I can't get to page since last night.

Asked a mate to check from his place [we are both in Frankfurt]. He gets same result.

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
        cookies.
        There was an article on this somewhere. Supposedly Jobserve have implemented an IP blocker to stop certain companies continuingly scanning the site.

Of course this has a side effect. For those contractors who sit there and hit the F5 button every few minutes have found that they have been logged and blocked.

Drop their technical support a line and ask to be removed from the list.

HTH
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Jobserve is working for me...
          Besides the fact there are no jobs advertised??

Comment

Still unavailable.

Anyone have the contact email please ?

Comment

No big deal. There aren't a great number of jobs about anyway...

Comment

is there any reason you can't use the .co.uk ?? - it points onto the same database, same empty database.

Comment

Originally posted by rz6bm7 View Post
                  is there any reason you can't use the .co.uk ?? - it points onto the same database, same empty database.
                  .co.uk
                  and .com.au
                  and .com

all produce the same failure. On three different PCs here. Or for friend in another part of the city.

Could it be the whole country?
                  Last edited by LegendsWear7; 24 March 2010, 15:16.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendsWear7 View Post
                    .co.uk
                    and .com.au
                    and .com

all produce the same failure. On three different PCs here.
                    Is it 'coz you is a Bob?

Comment

Working...
                    X