• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is CUK a protected reserve ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is CUK a protected reserve ...

... for the antelopes to gambol and frolic and no place for the grizzled old lions and tigers to occasionally hunt one of them down for sport and fresh meat?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    ... for the antelopes to gambol and frolic and no place for the grizzled old lions and tigers to occasionally hunt one of them down for sport and fresh meat?
    It certainly seems easier to pick up an infraction or two these days.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Sas, if you don't like word games and being nice to each other then you have no place in CUKTOPIA!

(Oh and by the way, don't mention money or how well you're doing in life thats frowned on as well. There's some people on the bench you know and they have to claim JSA )
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I don't mind a swift kill, it is playing with them like a cat with a mouse that I don't like

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Sas, if you don't like word games and being nice to each other then you have no place in CUKTOPIA!

(Oh and by the way, don't mention money or how well you're doing in life thats frowned on as well. There's some people on the bench you know and they have to claim JSA )
          Not true MF, see my last post.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            !

Yes I found that out yesterday. Insensitive of me I suppose to mention being headhunted in a downturn.
            Anyway must rush, Le Gavroche calls ....
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

And don't forget us Young Lions with all our strength, fertility, and youthful vigour. We are not all motheaten old Lennys like you, you know.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                Not true MF, see my last post.
                Right.

In that case Admin. Prove it and organize this years CUK Spring Holiday!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yes I found that out yesterday. Insensitive of me I suppose to mention being headhunted in a downturn.
                  Anyway must rush, Le Gavroche calls ....
                  Hey, that was the boys - I gave your thread room to breathe.

I don't care if someone's got your head on a plate...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                  X