• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moderator's example thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderator's example thread

this thread is a place holder for a spot where the Morderators may chat politely as an example to the rest of us riff-raff on behavioural etiquette in the forum

Mods, over to you

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    this thread is a place holder for a spot where the Morderators may chat politely as an example to the rest of us riff-raff on behavioural etiquette in the forum

Mods, over to you

Milan.
    Moderators

HTH
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

They have their own hidden forum Milan. You're a little too late.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

ahhhhh

funny hand shakes and all that

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          ahhhhh

funny hand shakes and all that

Milan.
          Churchill. Thats your cue!

Comment

I have an image of the 4 of them turning up on scooters, sharp suits & oversize parkers and kicking off with the (ageing) rockers on the board...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              I have an image of the 4 of them turning up on scooters, sharp suits & oversize parkers and kicking off with the (ageing) rockers on the board...
              This ageing rocker can't really be bothered. Given the choice of kicking in some mods on Brighton beach or supping Gavi di Gavi in Sestre Levante, I'll leave the mods alone.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                They have their own hidden forum Milan. You're a little too late.
                There is a secret doorway to the mod forum via test please delete and that is the real reason tpd got locked.
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                  There is a secret doorway to the mod forum via test please delete and that is the real reason tpd got locked.
                  There's a special cupboard in that forum which is full of all of the confiscated swear words and banned sockpuppets.

Every year on Admins birthday, they all dress up as their favourite sockies and turn the swear filter off.

Oh how they laugh.

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/hidden-forum/

I was sworn to secrecy but.....

Comment

Working...
                    X