• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The usual inconsistent thread moving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The usual inconsistent thread moving

On the ball or on the piss?
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

totally inconsistent.

I started a couple of jokey threads and was offered a temporary ban.

Getting silly now.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

Usual and inconsistent...... oxy-moron!!

<for Mods benefit I am not insulting Clippy nor calling him a moron... so no Ban - please>

Comment

But you gotta feel a bit sorry for them. General is just a complete mess with all sorts of tulip posted here. They are fighting a losing battle cleaning up after people that can't be arsed and should know better whether to put it in LR or in G.

We f it up, they try and fix and we blame them... lol
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          totally inconsistent.

I started a couple of jokey threads and was offered a temporary ban.

Getting silly now.
          No. You started two potentially good threads that were more suited to LR, and so were moved. You then started some jokey threads that were also moved. You were then asked to desist, because the first few jokey threads were funny, after that, just dull. I asked you to stop, and explained that if you didn't stop, that you'd be banned for a short time. OK, misjudgment on my part, I apologise. It wasn't meant as a threat, particular, rather a sign of weariness. In future I shall just pm a request to stop.

All happy now?

good.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

One SuitYou, one thread, keep moving.
            And we'll all be happy and gay.

One SuitYou, one thread, three mods, keep moving,
            And we'll all be on CUK.

One SuitYou, one thread, three mods, two posts, keep moving,
            It was posted in General you say?

One SuitYou, one thread, three mods, two posts, one tulip keep moving,
            You'll never make new friends that way.

One SuitYou, one thread, three mods, two posts, one tulip, one ban keep moving,
            As they keep posting on here all day.

One SuitYou, one thread, three mods, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions keep moving,
            One SuitYou, one thread, three mods, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions keep moving,
            No cyberman, AndyW or tay.

One SuitYou, one thread, three mods, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions, one admin keep moving,
            One SuitYou, one thread, three mods, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions, one admin keep moving,
            Shall we change or stay just this way?

One SuitYou, one thread, three mods, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions, one admin, one ruleset keep moving,
            One SuitYou, one thread, three mods, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions, one admin, one ruleset keep moving,
            Be serious there's no time to play.

One SuitYou, one thread, three mods, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions, one admin, one ruleset, four interpretations keep moving,
            One SuitYou, one thread, three mods, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions, one admin, one ruleset, four interpretations keep moving,
            It's tricky posting on CUK.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Since when has a dull thread warranted a ban?
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                No. You started two potentially good threads that were more suited to LR, and so were moved. You then started some jokey threads that were also moved. You were then asked to desist, because the first few jokey threads were funny, after that, just dull. I asked you to stop, and explained that if you didn't stop, that you'd be banned for a short time. OK, misjudgment on my part, I apologise. It wasn't meant as a threat, particular, rather a sign of weariness. In future I shall just pm a request to stop.

All happy now?

good.
                Nuff respeck <--- not necessarily manly
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  And we'll all be happy and gay.

One SuitYou, one thread, one mod, keep moving,
                  And we'll all be on CUK.

One SuitYou, one thread, one mod, two posts, keep moving,
                  It was posted in General you say?

One SuitYou, one thread, one mod, two posts, one tulip keep moving,
                  You'll never make new friends that way.

One SuitYou, one thread, one mod, two posts, one tulip, one ban keep moving,
                  As they keep posting on here all day.

One SuitYou, one thread, one mod, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions keep moving,
                  One SuitYou, one thread, one mod, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions keep moving,
                  No cyberman, AndyW or tay.

One SuitYou, one thread, one mod, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions, one admin keep moving,
                  One SuitYou, one thread, one mod, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions, one admin keep moving,
                  Shall we change or stay just this way?

One SuitYou, one thread, one mod, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions, one admin, one ruleset keep moving,
                  One SuitYou, one thread, one mod, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions, one admin, one ruleset keep moving,
                  Be serious there's no time to play.

One SuitYou, one thread, one mod, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions, one admin, one ruleset, four interpretations keep moving,
                  One SuitYou, one thread, one mod, two posts, one tulip, one ban, two infarctions, one admin, one ruleset, four interpretations keep moving,
                  It's tricky posting on CUK.
                  LOL RC.. You got a lot of time on your hands this evening
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Nuff respeck <--- not necessarily manly
                    Why not manly??? I thought NAT had laid that particular rumour to bed..... so to speak!

Comment

Working...
                    X