• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sally Anne is back ..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sally Anne is back ..

yay

welcome back, nothing's changed really, same old bickering/bitching and toys thrown out of prams. there's some new mods and some new smilies but otherwise it's same old same old with village idiots competing for no. 1, sas and atw preaching on everything they don't know about and the usual suspects BGG and NickFitz et al. keeping things sane and grounded

ohh and AtW actually did release some news, he's bigger than google or was it he had cheese and tom sarnies well there was some news at some point anyway..

so, welcome back, don't be such a stranger and it's 11pm here so i'm off to bed as I'm knackered... gnight
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    yay

welcome back, nothing's changed really, same old bickering/bitching and toys thrown out of prams. there's some new mods and some new smilies but otherwise it's same old same old with village idiots competing for no. 1, sas and atw preaching on everything they don't know about and the usual suspects BGG and NickFitz et al. keeping things sane and grounded

ohh and AtW actually did release some news, he's bigger than google or was it he had cheese and tom sarnies well there was some news at some point anyway..

so, welcome back, don't be such a stranger and it's 11pm here so i'm off to bed as I'm knackered... gnight
    Sanity and order at last

Me, me, me...

Comment

Veni, vidi, epulae
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Also, half the main members vowed they were leaving in a huff over the new mods. But oddly enough I don't notice any difference in the forums.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Hello, lass!!

Welcome back.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

but otherwise it's same old same old with village idiots competing for no. 1
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

the usual suspects BGG and NickFitz et al. keeping things sane and grounded

If you are relying on BGG to keep things sane then you are doomed, as firstly he is not sane & secondly he is AFK for the time as his PC went

Hello Sally Anne
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Where is SallyAnne?

Comment

Hmm EO goes and Sally Anne returns - are these two events connected ...

WE NEED ANSWERS

Ok so its a slow day in Swindon
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                    Hmm EO goes and Sally Anne returns - are these two events connected ...

WE NEED ANSWERS

Ok so its a slow decade in Swindon
                    FTFY
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X