• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bulltulip Rejection Reason

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulltulip Rejection Reason

Apparently my CV 'is not up to date'.

There is a ten year history on there ending in December. From Jan i've been job hunting.

Seriously WTF!

I'm betting your CV is too long and too wordy.

Only the last few years matters in detail, the rest should be summarised in a couple of lines.

Comment

Fill up with some bulltulip about designing back office systems for an imaginary family business. It’s just so that some junior trainee agent can fill in the forms and claim she’s done the ISO9001 checks.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I'm betting your CV is too long and too wordy.

Only the last few years matters in detail, the rest should be summarised in a couple of lines.
        do you think 'in the pub' would be good on my cv to qualify my 12 months bench time?

Comment

Originally posted by rz6bm7 View Post
          do you think 'in the pub' would be good on my cv to qualify my 12 months bench time?
          Just shift all the dates forward one year.

Year++

Sorteeeeeeeeed.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Just shift all the dates forward one year.

year++;

Sorteeeeeeeeed.
            FTFY
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Fill up with some bulltulip about designing back office systems for an imaginary family business. It’s just so that some junior trainee agent can fill in the forms and claim she’s done the ISO9001 checks.
              And hope that the client doesn't insist on a reference.
              If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
                That's bloody easy though, as long as you have some writing paper from some imagined company.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
                  In these cases I've said the company for legal reasons does not issue references for contract workers.

Comment

Originally posted by rz6bm7 View Post
                    Ctrl C;
                    “Preparation and execution of qualitative and quantitative research in the beverage industry.”

Ctrl V into your CV

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X