• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru banned? Missed that...Why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sasguru banned? Missed that...Why?

Good grief, whatever next? And just what is this Village going to do without the Chief idiot? Things are getting ridiculous.
    I am contemplating a "flounce" episode now...........oh yes....I am also now glum. As if things on the footy side were not going badly enough, CUK seems to be imploding with PC nonsense.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Started dozens of inane threads which is pretty standard behaviour... I imagine referring to the mods as mini hitlers probably didn't help his case tho..
    Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

It seems he wouldn't stop whining about his threads being moved to LR, so he got slapped with a one-day ban.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Good grief, whatever next? And just what is this Village going to do without the Chief idiot? Things are getting ridiculous.
        I am contemplating a "flounce" episode now...........oh yes....I am also now glum. As if things on the footy side were not going badly enough, CUK seems to be imploding with PC nonsense.
        Oh yes.

This makes me glum.

Comment

It's only a 1 day ban unfortunately, a week or 4 would have been more appropriate.

Reset his post count that will teach him

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
            Started dozens of inane threads which is pretty standard behaviour... I imagine referring to the mods as mini hitlers probably didn't help his case tho..
            It was the thread starting that was irritating me. Most of us are trying to sneak-read CUK while at Clientco, and it's a PITA to have to scroll through pages of new topics, most of which were crapola/repeats/puns.

'Ignore Thread' would be a welcome addition, rather than 'Ignore user' - does it exist?
            Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
              Yes, doing a Godwin will get you banned most places.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                It was the thread starting that was irritating me. Most of us are trying to sneak-read CUK while at Clientco, and it's a PITA to have to scroll through pages of new topics, most of which were crapola/repeats/puns.

'Ignore Thread' would be a welcome addition, rather than 'Ignore user' - does it exist?
                And there's the issue - and the reason behind the moving of inane/pun/bitch/stuckrecord threads to where they belong.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  Yes, doing a Godwin will get you banned most places.
                  Sorry but people who drone on about this law are total sad sacks.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Sorry but people who drone on about this law are total sad sacks.
                    Hitler believed that too.
                    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Working...
                    X