• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Train strike - 6-9 April

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Train strike - 6-9 April

Must admit I will probably not notice the difference in service levels.

Anyway, off on holiday next week and things could get nasty after that.

I will hole myself up in a B&B for the week in Edinburgh rather than let these lefties get the better of me.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Must admit I will probably not notice the difference in service levels.

Anyway, off on holiday next week and things could get nasty after that.

I will hole myself up in a B&B for the week in Edinburgh rather than let these lefties get the better of me.
    You read this information and spouted it on here all by your self. Progress
    Last edited by suityou01; 26 March 2010, 00:10.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

During their strike why not build more railways? It's got to be a double win for them.

Comment

They need to expand the DLR and make the entire tube and train network have robot driverless trains.

This strike could be expensive for London contractors. If it goes ahead I think we should set up an agency to bring in Indian railworkers to replace the strikers. Payback time against the unions and their members who put Labour in power.

Comment

Working...
        X