• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Murder in Victoria

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murder in Victoria

Last night a boy was stabbed to death in Victoria station in London, allegedly buying a ticket, during rushhour, in broad sodding daylight.

A bit close to home since I work there.

To do that you either got to be very stupid or have a total disregard for the legal consequences.

WTF!?!?! This is England, not SA or Brazil.
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
    Last night a boy was stabbed to death in Victoria station in London, allegedly buying a ticket, during rushhour, in broad sodding daylight.

To do that you either got to be very stupid or have a total disregard for the legal consequences.

The pupils in the school round the corner from the station always look like a rough bunch. And no, I'm not talking about Westminster public school, but the inner city comp. Even our police force will solve this case.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-revealed.html

Violent attacks are estimated to be 44 per cent higher than they were in 1998 after research on the way police record them allowed comparisons for the first time.

The study, by the independent House of Commons Library, shows violence against the person increased from 618,417 to 887,942 last year.

Comment

Time for some Rudy Giuliani style policing and sentencing from criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post

There are consequences???

I assume you don't mean those that involve sending the perpetrators away to Kenya for some character building adventure training, or the issuing of new identities and compensation for the inconvenience of being arrested?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X