• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans...

...what are they then?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Not sure, but probably involve private jets, private islands and lots of Bond girls.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Not sure, but probably involve private jets, private islands and lots of Bond girls.
      The usual then, yup. Still got that lock up filled with Bond girls ready to go?
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I'm going to squat at DP's palatial mansion while he's off having an adventure.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          The usual then, yup. Still got that lock up filled with Bond girls ready to go?
          Hang on.

Pffffffff pfffffffffffff pfffffffffffff pfffffffffff

Yep, they're ready now!

Comment

Hang on.

Pffffffff pfffffffffffff pfffffffffffff pfffffffffff

Yep, they're ready now!

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

...what are they then?
              Well hopefully actually getting a face to face with some end users so I can demonstrate my "wonderful new processes and the tool implementation" with a view to migrating the first Pilot some time soon...... but more realistically demo-ing to a few more layers of management..... but persistence WILL prevail - eventually (Inshallah).

But my plans for the weekend just ending were to bum about by the pool, do a bit of reading and other lazy and mundane stuff.... which seems to have been successful......

You?

Comment

You mean you're going to sit in with a pizza and watch the Sean Connery Bond collection.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  I'm going to squat at DP's palatial mansion while he's off having an adventure.
                  Squat as in, have a number 2? Whatever floats your boat, eh.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Squat as in, have a number 2? Whatever floats your boat, eh.
                    Spacedocking FTW
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X