• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racially aggravated assault!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racially aggravated assault!

Mate phones me up yesterday bemoaning the crap day he'd had. Spent all day in a South London nick after going down to ask some questions about an incident last week. Being a Mason, he told me he put on some cufflinks and a ring(obviously something you get as a joining gift)

Turns out he got into an argument with an African women in a petrol station last week at about two in the morning. Turns out there was only one pump working and he pulled in behind a women who got there first.

She filled up and then disapeared into the shop, where she stayed for 20 minutes! Of course after a while he starts seeing red gets out goes to the shop and shouts at her to move her car. She shouts at him back. So he gets back in his car. Eventually she comes out and he starts being aggressive, beeping his horn, flashing his lights and revving his engine. Queue another altercation where he calls her a 'stupid fat black c*'. She drives off with him shouting at her.

A week later he gets a call, goes to the police station and gets arrested. Where flashing his Masonic bits and pieces and acting very complicit 'the officer before turning on the tape tells him he's just unlucky, this happens a lot apologise for the tape and he'll get let off with a caution' Which he does and gets cautioned.

Anyway I had a great deal of sympathy for him, he'd obviously overreacted and had been a twat.

When I said to him, you were lucky you werent arrested at the time, he said 'Yeah your right, that would have been really bad?' 'Why I asked?', 'Well cause I was pissed as well!!!'

The TW@T!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Mate phones me up yesterday bemoaning the crap day he'd had. Spent all day in a South London nick after going down to ask some questions about an incident last week. Being a Mason, he told me he put on some cufflinks and a ring(obviously something you get as a joining gift)

Turns out he got into an argument with an African women in a petrol station last week at about two in the morning. Turns out there was only one pump working and he pulled in behind a women who got there first.

She filled up and then disapeared into the shop, where she stayed for 20 minutes! Of course after a while he starts seeing red gets out goes to the shop and shouts at her to move her car. She shouts at him back. So he gets back in his car. Eventually she comes out and he starts being aggressive, beeping his horn, flashing his lights and revving his engine. Queue another altercation where he calls her a 'stupid fat black c*'. She drives off with him shouting at her.

A week later he gets a call, goes to the police station and gets arrested. Where flashing his Masonic bits and pieces and acting very complicit 'the officer before turning on the tape tells him he's just unlucky, this happens a lot apologise for the tape and he'll get let off with a caution' Which he does and gets cautioned.

Anyway I had a great deal of sympathy for him, he'd obviously overreacted and had been a twat.

When I said to him, you were lucky you werent arrested at the time, he said 'Yeah your right, that would have been really bad?' 'Why I asked?', 'Well cause I was pissed as well!!!'

The TW@T!
    This is the new class of post is it? Better signal to noise ratio I suppose.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Anyway I had a great deal of sympathy for him
      eh?

What a sad story.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

So basically there is a pillock on the loose in south London.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Only one?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            He's normally a quiet, mild mannered business analyst. MUst be something in the air pushing them overboard.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Your mate is a racist, rude, agressive, drink driving ****.

Why doesn't that surprise me?

Comment

If you thought your mate had been a prat then why feel sympathy for him? He did not get half the punishment he deserved. Drink driving and racist abuse? Appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  If you thought your mate had been a prat then why feel sympathy for him? He did not get half the punishment he deserved. Drink driving and racist abuse? Appalling.
                  Not to mention being in the masons.
                  Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

And having MF as a mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X