• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BA strike

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BA strike

What's this one all about, exactly?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Lazy arsed ****ers wanting everything on a plate during a time when airlines are going bankrupt.

Usual leftie clap trap you get at the end of a failed Labour government.

Comment

Strikers will lose their perks. Good plan because all the rotten eggs will become pissed off and leave.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Lazy arsed ****ers wanting everything on a plate during a time when airlines are going bankrupt.

Usual leftie clap trap you get at the end of a failed Labour government.
        Leftie clap trap sounds about right. I have no time for unions at the best of times.

I hear BA have pulled the plug on the concessions for their striking members. I have to say I agree with that one...

Comment

I'm hoping he pulls the plug on the unions and sacks the lot of them and recruits again with no recognised union there.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I'm hoping he pulls the plug on the unions and sacks the lot of them and recruits again with no recognised union there.
            Didn't Ronald Reagan pull that one?

Comment

I'm hoping BA go bankrupt and get bought out by someone who reinstates the sandwiches.

I mean WTF are sky bites? A bag of seeds.

At least they still give you beer, I suppose it isn't all bad.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                Didn't Ronald Reagan pull that one?
                I missed that film.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                  Leftie clap trap sounds about right. I have no time for unions at the best of times.

I hear BA have pulled the plug on the concessions for their striking members. I have to say I agree with that one...
                  I heard that on the news the other day too, something about their cheap and free flights perks not being in their contracts so BA is pulling them permanently for all of the strikers.
                  I've never understood how striking can ever pay off as the number of days pay lost would need a big pay and conditions hike to repay.

Comment

This strike is about BA staff behaving like public sector employees when in reality they are not anymore in public sector. IMO they should all seek a job in the local council and let the airline get on with the job of operating in globally changing circumstances.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X