• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House prices going up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House prices going up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8589312.stm

Boomed!

Withdraw that equity in your house, pay off your credit cards and then go on another credit spending frenzy!

New Merc, exotic holidays, cosmetic surgery, all paid for with your ever rising property investment!

You've never had it so good!

Boomed!

I miss your avatar already...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

It might come back if there's popular demand.

Comment

Thought we got banned/infractioned/whatever for making a house price thread these days.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          Thought we got banned/infractioned/whatever for making a thread these days.

FTFY Xeno
          Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Thought we got banned/infractioned/whatever for making a house price thread these days.

I've called MF and tay various bad things and I've never even had a PM. Maybe it all depends on who you're insulting
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

so where do I find all these new rules the stasi mods have brought in?
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                I've called MF and tay various bad things and I've never even had a PM. Maybe it all depends on who you're insulting
                Put your wooden spoon away...
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                  so where do I find all these new rules the stasi mods have brought in?
                  They make it up as they go along....
                  Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Put your wooden spoon away...
                    Now where did I put my angelic halo smiley?
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X