• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

i feel that,

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel that,

after many long years, i have things to say....

for me, the remaining issues are simply those of decency, decorum and diplomacy.

Comment

Are you coming out? Well done.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

attributes which i find remarkable mainly by their absence, in what used to be a fine forum.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          Are you coming out? Well done.
          shut it hab, we ain't done yet!

Comment

i have issues...

issues with what i perceive to be a continuity in the decline of the standard of content on this board, as well as, it must be said, issues with how i see the application of the reasonable enforcement of moderation and its guidance on this board.

Comment

i have issues, of which most of you will be unaware, with how we moderators, myself in particular i suppose, have guidelines regarding the suitability of posted content, and yet, find these guidelines to be the constant subject of negotiation, adjustment and indeed moderation for the sake of, i can only imagine, presenting a friendly face to the membership at large.

Comment

this of course, leaves one with no other option but to have recourse to the good old back foot and the 'let's wait and see' approach, which, together with the 'i hope it all goes away' strategy, i find to be wholly at odds with my preferred proactive 'nip it in the bud' and 'rules are rules' approach.

Comment

One should never generalize.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

i understand the business case for a popular and well-read and busy forum, and yet, i can't shake the feeling that certain things are at risk of being sacrificed here for the sake of commercial interests - if this could ever be the case. remember, i am a humble mod and there are powers well above me on the board whose needs and interests i am not privvy to.

Comment

Working...
                    X