• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did You Hear About The Morgan's?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did You Hear About The Morgan's?

2010 Movie, Hugh 'Epping Forest' Grant and Sarah Jessica 'Why the Long Face' Parker.

Woeful, awful, rank, worst film I've seen. Go see it! It's so bad it's good! I've not see a good bad movie like it since 'Escape to Victory' Hatch, Hatch!

So you never saw Armageddon or The Core? I'm sure there are plenty of other potential title holders that don't occur to me at the moment.

They both make Escape to Victory look like a masterpiece of cinematography.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      So you never saw Armageddon or The Core? I'm sure there are plenty of other potential title holders that don't occur to me at the moment.

I think you'll find that Escape to Victory IS a masterpiece of cinematography.

Comment

Who is the Morgan, and did you hear about his what?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

'Armageddon' was ok-ish, at least you could gawp at the effects. Looking at 'The Core' now!

'The Invention of Lying' was my previous worst-film title holder....

Comment

For me the worst is Radioactive Dreams. When I was at school me amd my mates used to get a film to watch and a film to take the pi55 out of. One so bad we could just make jokes about it. This film was that bad that we couldn't even do that!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              'The Invention of Lying' was my previous worst-film title holder....
              I didn't think the title was that bad..... the film however was awful...

but then again it was "staring" Ricky Gervais so obviously it was awful....

The Office was OK.... Extras was OK in parts..... errrr thats it everything else I have seen with Ricky G is tulip... every talkshow, interview and stand up.... every "ironic" charity mock up... I actually dislike the bloke now.... PS I only watched "The Invention of Lying" cos I had run out of In-Flight variations..... FFS I (re)watched Bridge on the River Qwai first!!

Comment

The worst film ever made is Moulin Rouge. At least Titanic offers a chuckle when DiCrapio turns blue and sinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  The worst film ever made is Moulin Rouge. At least Titanic offers a chuckle when DiCrapio turns blue and sinks.
                  titanic was a bit of a suprise. 1 you get to see her norks. I wasn't expecting that! Also the effects are pretty good when it sinks. It's a film that is ok if you fast forward through the love story rubbish - pausing for a short while at a particular scene and then onto the death! Not a great film but has a couple of good points
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Vanilla Ice movie wins hands down.

Though I've only caught bits of it twice on TV.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X