• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long weekend plans...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long weekend plans...

...Ok, I know it's only Wednesday but the weekend starts tomorrow, who's doing who/what/where/when?

Taking kids to grandparents in 6 fingered Devon for four days.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Going home to visit gf + doodab jr.

Parents visiting, inlaws visiting, and I am building my new PVR with 2 x HD satellite cards so I will have plenty of english telly while I'm working away.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Biking, dogwalking, a visit to Tattershall Castle weather permitting. Probably some OU course work at some point.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Off to kuta kinabalu with the family (Didn't even try to run the idea of jetting off with my new football team to play in a 'tournament' in Bankok):

With an engaging range of outdoor activities, including a Nature Reserve, Orang Utan education centre and an ecologically friendly championship golf course, Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort is the premier luxury resort in Kota Kinabalu that offers the best of Sabah in a lush, 400-acre tropical setting beside exquisite Pantai Dalit Beach.
          And it's a good price
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Biking, dogwalking, a visit to Tattershall Castle weather permitting. Probably some OU course work at some point.
            Which OU course ?
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
              Which OU course ?
              Beat me to it.

Off to see the family. Only a short drive though.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Bit of a comedy weekend for us.

Sat night is Raymond & Mr Timpkins Revue at the Glee Club

Sun night is Rhod Gillbert.

Also viewing a potential house purchase on Sat afternoon.

I'm sure I can shoehorn in a couple of shandies if I try.

Comment

As little as possible Friday - hibernating on the sofa.

Out to my Sis's for long walk and tea on Saturday afternoon/night.

Not sure Sun & Mon, probably more of the same
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    As little as possible Friday - hibernating on the sofa.

Out to my Sis's for long walk and tea on Saturday afternoon/night.

Not sure Sun & Mon, probably more of the same
                    All sounds a bit wuthering heights
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X