• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

realityhack Banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

realityhack Banned

I can't take much more of this...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Did he get so carried away that he banned himself?
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Nor can I. Needed to get them both off so I can work out what to do. Another hectic day ffs and got a meeting now which is likely to drag on for an hour or two. Will reinstate posts and try and clean this mess up when i get b ack

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Nor can I. Needed to get them both off so I can work out what to do. Another hectic day ffs and got a meeting now which is likely to drag on for an hour or two. Will reinstate posts and try and clean this mess up when i get b ack

When you get around to "sorting"it out, can we have a web feed?

Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Sometime after 12, by any chance?

1 - NAT shows up as "banned" but appears in the list of members, therefore isn't banned.

2 - Only admin can give a custom title.

3 - Admit it's a joke and get on with upgrading the forum.

4 - Churchill's ban seems genuine as he's not in the members list.

That is all.
          If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Good luck!!

P.S. I still think this is a brilliant April Fool, despite it kicking off a day early.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
              Churchill's ban seems genuine as he's not in the members list.
              Looks like MF is properly banned too.

Comment

or possibly banned until 12 noon ?

hmm I'm starting to think this is a wind up, first with Troll being made a fake mod, and now yet again, egg on my face
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  or possibly banned until 12 noon ?

hmm I'm starting to think this is a wind up, first with Troll being made a fake mod, and now yet again, cadburys cream egg on my face
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

summary updated
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X