• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

April Fool!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April Fool!

Hi All,

Sorry for the late reply but got lost in London! Sitting here with cojak and rh, enjoying a tipple and all poised to post! Hope the fun and games helped pass some time before the easter break and that no-one got hurt in the making of this production... Thanks to MF and Churchy, will unban you as soon as I can on this stupid phone. Will write more when I have a proper keyboard

Bollocks
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      Hi All,

Sorry for the late reply but got lost in London! Sitting here with cojak and rh, enjoying a tipple and all poised to post! Hope the fun and games helped pass some time before the easter break and that no-one got hurt in the making of this production... Thanks to MF and Churchy, will unban you as soon as I can on this stupid phone. Will write more when I have a proper keyboard
      In a virtual or physically proximal sense?

Comment

So, were MF & Churchill in on it?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I did get a bit suspicious once I remembered that you lot were meeting up today...

Comment

Well if you can't unban people, you can't ban them either so double bollocks .

You ain't getting that oscar RH

Unbanning MF is the real April Fool isn't it?
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

D A M A G E

C O N T R O L

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Thank god WW3 has been diverted
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Phew... Fancy admin agreeing with AtW. That's just silly talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

Thank god WW3 has been postponed until next week
                    FTFY
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X