• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

German Beer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Beer

Nice, goes with this energy drink

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I'll stick to Kölsch when I'm in Cologne.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

I've been to that place, and took photos, many many years ago.

Most websites you see that have photos of the sign have just taken copies from my site.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        I've been to that place, and took photos, many many years ago.

Most websites you see that have photos of the sign have just taken copies from my site.
        Yes because your Fooking photos were the best ever taken, innit?
        You really are a complete cretin with self-esteem issues, aren't you?

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Nice, goes with this energy drink

and some say Germans have no SOH.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

we were there last summer...all the usual pics...
            best one is of a pile of manure with the street sign in the distant background

you can guess the caption

Comment

On a slightly similar note, whilst I served in Germany, the British Forces there used to be given cheap petrol coupons that could only be redeemed at BP garages. To that end everyone was given a map detailing the locations of all the BP garages in the country.
              Obviously, when people were returning home to Blighty on leave, they would make a point of filling up at the last BP garage before they crossed the border into Holland en route to the ferry terminals, in order to save a fair few bob.
              The last BP garage on german soil when you were heading west was in a small village called "W@nkum". A source of great mirth to all us childish gits!
              Ah..........happy days!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                The last BP garage on german soil when you were heading west was in a small village called "W@nkum". A source of great mirth to all us childish gits!
                Ah..........happy days!
                You should try Garmisch in Bavaria

... oops the filter changed the a to an i in the link

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Yes because your Fooking photos were the best ever taken, innit?
                  You really are a complete cretin with self-esteem issues, aren't you?

Ah ha I see the window lickers have returned.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                  X