• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haye vs Ruiz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye vs Ruiz

More to follow
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

knocked him on his arse in 10s

Comment

naughty punch to the back of the head from haye, point off for haye

Comment

got it in the ninth

towel in

not the performance I expected from Haye

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AngelOfTheNorth View Post
            Fair comment.

The last Haye fight there was a thread on here, and it was good to follow. I tried

It was generally quite quiet on here all last night.

HTH

Comment

Wife deplores boxing as "senseless violence" and it is banned from the box in our house. I found the updates too infrequent, lacking detail and any form of analysis which would have given the vaguest notion that the op knew anything about boxing at all. Nice concept but my thread rating is 1 star.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
                Wife deplores boxing as "senseless violence" and it is banned from the box in our house. I found the updates too infrequent, lacking detail and any form of analysis which would have given the vaguest notion that the op knew anything about boxing at all. Nice concept but my thread rating is 1 star.

HTH
                Again, fair comment. And as you're clearly hard of thinking I'll go into a little more detail.

The previous Haye fight there were OTHER CONTRIBUTORS which made the thread work. This time around there were NO OTHER CONTRIBUTORS and I'll be darned if I was going to sit here giving a blow by blow account, I was too busy watching the fight.

I really couldn't care less about your opinion of my boxing knowledge. Seriously could not give a stuff.

I would also never the wife to dicate what I can and can't watch. Grow a pair.

HTH

Comment

If SY documents in the same way he writes commentry then no wonder his project is in turmoil.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    If SY documents in the same way he writes commentry then no wonder his project is in turmoil.
                    No need to worry. I definately don't document late at night, with one eye on a boxing match while drinking Guinness.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X