• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poster ad's Labour 1 - 2 Tories

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poster ad's Labour 1 - 2 Tories

Gotta hand it to Saachi on this one - an excellent counterstrike

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8601781.stm

Interesting how with this election it's the mods of original posters that score more points than the original ads.

I really don't understand how Labour could have thought the original was in any way good, I would say they are out of touch, but that would be stating the obvious!

Comment

Originally posted by reddog View Post
      I really don't understand how Labour could have thought the original was in any way good, I would say they are out of touch, but that would be stating the obvious!
      Probably in the same way that Cameron thinks that being likened to Gene Hunt is a complement, rather than rhyming slang.
      If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Roll on the election then they can get back to ignoring you all.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

When I first saw that poster I though that it was a huge mistake. It was rubbish and I just knew the likes of GOT would have a field day with it.

What the Conservatives have done with is is brilliant.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
            Gotta hand it to Saachi on this one - an excellent counterstrike

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8601781.stm

Interesting how with this election it's the mods of original posters that score more points than the original ads.
            "People could be paid a pound an hour and that was thought to be acceptable."
            • You could buy a packet of fags for a quid
            • You could buy a pint for less than a quid
            • You could buy a decent family home for less than £30K
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Milliband
              "David Cameron joined the Conservative Party in the 1980s because he admired much of what Mrs Thatcher was doing," he said.

"He wants to re-run the 1980s, including bringing back fox hunting."
              Desperate or what!
              Last edited by Doggy Styles; 5 April 2010, 10:04. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                Originally posted by Milliband
                "David Cameron joined the Conservative Party in the 1980s because he admired much of what Mrs Thatcher was doing," he said.

"He wants to re-run the 1980s, including bringing back fox hunting."
                Desparate or what!
                I suspect that given a choice between affordable housing and the ban on fox hunting, most would choose the former.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                X