• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General election issues which they won't touch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General election issues which they won't touch

These are the real fundamental problems facing the UK which none of the 'main' parties will touch in the forthcoming election campaign and 'debates':-

(1) Our EU membership terms
    (2) Immigration catastrophe, which can't be dealt with adequately due to (1)
    (3) Overall tax burden i.e. people have to spend more of their time working to pay their tax
    (4)War in afghanistan - none of them will pull our troops out
    (5) Tax on petrol - none of them will suggest decreasing this due to (6)
    (6) Climate change - none of them will challenge this false doctrine
    (7) Islamification of Britain - none of them will acknowledge this, and if they did they would only pay tributes and encourage it
    (8) People leaving schools without being able to write English properly or do basic maths
    (9) The wholesale exportation of our call centre, admin and technical PC-based jobs to India
    (10) Political correctness - none of them will cut the politically correct 'diversity' type jobs
    (11) Foreign aid - they won't cut this but they will cut domestic budgets to save money
    (12) Welfare lifestyles - none of them will take on this lifestyle
    (13) NHS - none of them will cut this enormous monster
    (14) 'Equality' industry i.e. positive discrimination laws and quangos that discriminate against white straight British people - none of them will scrap these
    (15) 'Management' jobs in public services - none will axe these costly non-jobs, the cuts will be cleaners, canteen workers etc.
    (16) BBC - none of them will scrap or cut this leftie monster down to size

The 'main' parties are almost identical in all these 16 fundamental issues. There is no real choice.

I could go on and on. The election 'campaigns' and 'debates' between Labour, Lib and Con will revolve around trivial tinkering of things as they are. Their basic assumption that things are OK and only require small tinkering are thoroughly misplaced.
    Last edited by contractor79; 5 April 2010, 19:20.

half of those involve sacking Labour's potential core vote so no party is going to suggest cutting them.

Wait till afterwards.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      half of those involve sacking Labour's potential core vote so no party is going to suggest cutting them.

Wait till afterwards.
      I'd like to think Cameron will go on a cutting spree but I just can't see it happening. Think he'd rather just steal Labour's core vote and pander to them.

Comment

When they are written out like that you realise how many fundamental changes Britain has gone through: all of which are led to believe are 'consensus'. Meanwhile the Prime Minister talks about Rooney's foot. And they wonder why people have lost interest in [party] politics.

Comment

Of course, one has to decide how many of those 16 are even true, let alone wrong.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
            These are the real fundamental problems facing the UK which none of the 'main' parties will touch in the forthcoming election campaign and 'debates':-

(3) Overall tax burden i.e. people have to spend more of their time working to pay their tax
            (7) Islamification of Britain - none of them will acknowledge this, and if they did they would only pay tributes and encourage it
            (8) People leaving schools without being able to write English properly or do basic maths
            (9) The wholesale exportation of our call centre, admin and technical PC-based jobs to India
            (10) Political correctness - none of them will cut the politically correct 'diversity' type jobs
            (11) Foreign aid - they won't cut this but they will cut domestic budgets to save money
            (14) 'Equality' industry i.e. positive discrimination laws and quangos that discriminate against white straight British people - none of them will scrap these
            (15) 'Management' jobs in public services - none will axe these costly non-jobs, the cuts will be cleaners, canteen workers etc.

The 'main' parties are almost identical in all these 16 fundamental issues. There is no real choice.

I could go on and on. The election 'campaigns' and 'debates' between Labour, Lib and Con will revolve around trivial tinkering of things as they are. Their basic assumption that things are OK and only require small tinkering are thoroughly misplaced.
            Spot on contractor79. Spot on. All very depressing.

Comment

...I could go on and on.
              Please continue to resist the urge.

btw - 5) is also due to 1)
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I think only UKIP would address most or all of the above.

Comment

I doubt any political party could sort the mess out. How much of UKIP have experience in government? They'd be house-trained by the civil service in weeks.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
                    I think only UKIP would address most or all of the above.
                    UKIP got my £20 membershp about four months ago. All the three main parties are centralist statist PC Europhiles with nothing to choose between them.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X