• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please watch this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please watch this

Please watch this all the way thru

Also on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sxRfU-ik
    Last edited by Paddy; 5 April 2010, 19:43.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

It is a 17 minute video taken from a helicopter gunship.

A group of people are walking down a road in a town in Iraq. Two are carrying something - shoulder bags? (They are journalists carrying cameras.)

The gunship decides they are carrying guns.

When the photographer points a device (his camera) at the gunship from round a corner, the crew decide it is a RPG firing on them.

So they circle round and shoot the 8 people at the corner.

At about 9 minutes 30 seconds some people turn up in a van and see the sole survivor trying to get up. They pick him up and put him in the van. The crew decide they are clearly gathering the bodies and weapons. (They could also be Good Samaritans taking a wounded man to hospital.)

The helicopter crew shoot them too.

The two men with cameras were Reuters staff. Reuters have been trying to find the truth since they were shot.

The van contained two children.

I watched it with the sound off; there may be commentary.

(Would it have killed you to write a précis, Paddy?)
    You know what you wanna do with that right, you wanna put a bangin' donk on it!
    Put a donk on it!

Comment

I was just going to post "not wasting my time without an explanation" and then you gave one and saved me wasting my time.

Why is it so important all members of CUK must watch this Paddy? I mean have you any idea how much 17 minutes billable time per member adds up to?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Ah well, sh!t happens. For a start if they hadn't been there it wouldn't have happened, secondly, let God sort 'em out.

If you're in a war zone, war happens. End of.

Comment

For what reason?

To demand from your MP that they do something about this?

To march on the American embassy to demand that they do something about this?

To weep at the sheer stupidity and futility of it all?

Why? What do you want us to do with this info?
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

And? Terrible things happen all the time, world over. What's your point, Paddy?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              For what reason?

To demand from your MP that they do something about this?

To march on the American embassy to demand that they do something about this?

To weep at the sheer stupidity and futility of it all?

Why? What do you want us to do with this info?
              Sarcastic remarks to a serious subject.

The US guy in the helicopter clearly enjoys killing and is looking for any excuse to do so.
              There were clearly no weapons or “RPGs and AK47s”, nor were the passengers in the bus picking up weapons.
              The bus that tried to pick up the wooded had children in it.
              Initially the US denied they had killed anyone in the incident and blamed it on terrorists killing each other.
              The US has been saying the Iraqis’ are running the show and they only engage in fire after a request by the Iraqis’. That is clearly untrue.
              Does this type of action my the streets of London safer?
              ````
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Sarcastic remarks to a serious subject.

The US guy in the helicopter clearly enjoys killing and is looking for any excuse to do so.
                There were clearly no weapons or “RPGs and AK47s”, nor were the passengers in the bus picking up weapons.
                The bus that tried to pick up the wooded had children in it.
                Initially the US denied they had killed anyone in the incident and blamed it on terrorists killing each other.
                The US has been saying the Iraqis’ are running the show and they only engage in fire after a request by the Iraqis’. That is clearly untrue.
                Does this type of action my the streets of London safer?
                ````
                Fail.

Comment

And for more war related shocking news:

- There were no WMD's
                  - There were definitely no WMD's that could be deployed in 90 mins
                  - Blair certainly DID agree to Iraqi regime change with the US, even if he won't admit it
                  - Going to war in the first place was illegal and should have waited for the UN resolution
                  - the US DID actually bomb the carp out of Laos and Cambodia even though their war was with Vietnam
                  - the USS Maine was not sunk in havanna by a spanish mine and so there was no need to start the Spanish American war.
                  more lies here

shocking, truly shocking and there was me thinking that governments always told the truth relating to war..
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I really, really want a helicopter gunship!
                    A bad workman blames his fools

EDIT: *tools

stupid keyboard.

http://twitter.com/TheAnonTechGuy

Comment

Working...
                    X