• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Days worth of Online Training & Compliance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Days worth of Online Training & Compliance

Clientco manager has told me I must complete a dozen online training courses/compliance/Health & Safety etc exams that all perm staff will do.

Only here on a 3 monther. It's going to take all day!!

Dumb & Kerchinnnnnngggggg.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Just keep ignoring it and maybe the 3 months will pass before you get caught.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Clientco manager has told me I must complete a dozen online training courses/compliance/Health & Safety etc exams that all perm staff will do.

I had to do a full day of induction, H&S training, customer data security training and business continuity awareness stuff at my last gig. I will be reasonably surprised if I don't end up doing the same on my next.

Dull and boring, but if the client is paying I don't really care.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I did mine about 3 weeks from the end of a five monther - boring or what?
        But yes - Ker....WHS

Comment

Just done the health and safety one. It's got a scenario of a girl who trips over a cable while carrying coffee, it then asks what you should do and gives a multiple choice.

I've just complained that point and laugh was not an option.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Just keep ignoring it and maybe the 3 months will pass before you get caught.
            Whs - usually works for me. I also don't do anything beyond what it says on the signs @ airport security - some folk take their shoes off without being asked - more fool them.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              Whs - usually works for me. I also don't do anything beyond what it says on the signs @ airport security - some folk take their shoes off without being asked - more fool them.
              I have been caught. Been in six weeks, thats the limit and my boss is sat next to me telling me to do them.

Oh well, coffee and CUK posting today.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                I did mine about 3 weeks from the end of a five monther - boring or what?
                But yes - Ker....WHS
                I love how we all boast how professional we are compared to permies and look down on them, but every argument always boils down to ..... I dont care what I do as long as I get paid

Comment

I've broken clientco's elf n safety online course - it won't recognise my .sh email domain as being valid

Comment

Originally posted by AngelOfTheNorth View Post
                    I love how we all boast how professional we are compared to permies and look down on them, but every argument always boils down to ..... I dont care what I do as long as I get paid
                    Well I don't think that's true. We don't think were more professional!

Just more intelligent and richer.

hth

Comment

Working...
                    X