• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents email

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents email

"Hi Chef, I have spoken to a client about your details and they would like to have an interview with you after Easter.

I do not know what the specific role is however once I have more information I will let you know."

umm no rate, location, role, contract length, job sector but an interview lined up

I guess I'm supposed to accept the interview and be grateful for feeling so prepared

OR could it be a secondary tactic following on from last week's

" Could you send me your latest updated CV .. several clients .. already negotiating on your behalf (without my consent I might add)" email

EDIT: I replied to last weeks email with a summary of my skillset/experience and a note that I don't send standard CV's as I prefer to tailor them to each role and that I'm looking for work commutable from my new place and am not in a rush for bargain basement roles as gf chef has summer off
    Last edited by chef; 6 April 2010, 09:20.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

ouch!

Dude I dont know whether to congratulate you or pity you?????

Comment

Oi Chef, it looks like you're being headhunted! Have a chat with SASGuru, he's the resident expert, you're sure to pick up some key negotiating skills...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Oi Chef, it looks like you're being headhunted! Have a chat with SASGuru, he's the resident expert, you're sure to pick up some key negotiating skills...
        I'd rather attend a week long economic's forum hosted by AtW
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
        X