• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving Email

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving Email

A mumbai contractor has left, apparantly. I have never met him. Nor have the hundreds of other recipients on the account wide email he sent, below for your entertainment:

This is with a heavy heart but sometimes you got to say what you got to say.

Yes finally it’s that time, today I close a chapter in my career, in xxx and in xxx.

I have taken up a new assignment not very far from here.

Being part of the xxx dev team has been a pleasant experience, fond memories to cherish - late nights, informative and entertaining discussions, party, poker. I would say an eventful period.

In xxx, I met some really nice people and one not very nice person.

At this chance, I would like to say big THANK YOU for your company all this time of over one and half years. I whole heartedly appreciate your help and comments within this duration.

On contrary to my usual custom of chocs and cakes, today as a mark of respect and appreciation, I have got some nicely deep fried veg & chicken samosa’s and veg spring rolls in tea point 3rd fl plaza 2.

Keeping me in loop of events, occasions and many other things is very easy; just use my actual name with whatever, yahoo.com, gmail.com, facebook, linkedin etc. For some its much easier, my cellphone number you already have.

I am sure you will wish best for my future voyage.

Thank you very much again, I hope you enjoyed my company and would be delighted to meet-up again in future.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    A mumbai contractor has left, apparantly. I have never met him. Nor have the hundreds of other recipients on the account wide email he sent, below for your entertainment:

This is with a heavy heart but sometimes you got to say what you got to say.

Yes finally it’s that time, today I close a chapter in my career, in xxx and in xxx.

I have taken up a new assignment not very far from here.

Being part of the xxx dev team has been a pleasant experience, fond memories to cherish - late nights, informative and entertaining discussions, party, poker. I would say an eventful period.

At this chance, I would like to say big THANK YOU for your company all this time of over one and half years. I whole heartedly appreciate your help and comments within this duration.

On contrary to my usual custom of chocs and cakes, today as a mark of respect and appreciation, I have got some nicely deep fried veg & chicken samosa’s and veg spring rolls in tea point 3rd fl plaza 2.

Keeping me in loop of events, occasions and many other things is very easy; just use my actual name with whatever, yahoo.com, gmail.com, facebook, linkedin etc. For some its much easier, my cellphone number you already have.

I am sure you will wish best for my future voyage.

Thank you very much again, I hope you enjoyed my company and would be delighted to meet-up again in future.
    WGAS? Free food!!!!

Comment

C'mon, fess up.

Comment

Chicken samosa's ? I've never had one of them - could you get me a couple please

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Chicken samosa's ? I've never had one of them - could you get me a couple please
          Get down to Makro - they sell them in bulk and are delicious.

HTH.
          If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
            Get down to Makro - they sell them in bulk and are delicious.

HTH.
            I'll look out for these - might get some for my god daughters 1st b'day party

Comment

Seems very strange to send it to hundreds of random people.

Probably in the hope that somebody will call him later with a job offer?!?!? I would have left out the "one not very nice person" bit if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                Seems very strange to send it to hundreds of random people.

Probably in the hope that somebody will call him later with a job offer?!?!? I would have left out the "one not very nice person" bit if so.
                One might expect that person would be either first or last on the list, as they were specifically targeted.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X