• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This aTw guy on here who is so famous? Whats his story?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This aTw guy on here who is so famous? Whats his story?

I can't work out whether we all love him or hate him?

Originally posted by AngelOfTheNorth View Post
    I can't work out whether we all love him or hate him?
    You russian northern twunt. Is this the best sockie you can manage?

Duhhhhh.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

AtW is a refugee from Russia. He was given asylum by a senior member of the Labour party because they share the same sexual fantasies about squirrels. He is not in a mental ward as the doctors said that he was untreatable.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

2/10 Must try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          AtW is my "friend with benefits"!
          FTFY!

Comment

AtW is the be all and end all of everything, no matter what the subject he has an opinion on it and if you disagree then you're wrong.

As a side note he has had numerous success stories such as his "Super Killer Application" (SKA) aka Majestic 12 D-Search which in a techie backlink way knows more about the web than Google does, other noteable events include his favourite sandwich filling for lunch and the time when he awoke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is Al; an observer from his own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only AtW can see and hear. And so, AtW finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap, will be the leap home... so right now he is kinda busy and doesn't post much..

Of course I'll let you decide if we all like or dislike him..
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

In a sentence, AtW is a poorly educated, but probably reasonably gifted techie, who left the Soviet Union, but who the Soviet Union has not really left.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

He's a nice enough chap for a techie, but economically illiterate.

I understand he's got a nice sister. How is she by the way, Alexei?

Comment

Andyw's Mum 'entertains' him every other Tuesday for an hour at 7pm.

She has to dress up as characters created by Beatrix Potter.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Entertaining poster, harmless but with plenty of beliefs that he is vocal about.

I do envy him for what he has achieved with his search engine. I hope that one day I can meet him and discuss how a seach engine works. It seems to be the holy grail of algorithm world and he is fortunate to be working on something like that.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X