• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Serviced apartments in London?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serviced apartments in London?

Any good name for short term rentals (4-6 weeks or so)?

I used a company many years ago run by many south africans but can't remember the name any longer (and perhaps they are not in business any longer).

I have come across this agency (http://www.citybaseapartments.com), anybody used them?

Thanks
    F
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

I did one through Prestige Apartments (www.prestigeapartments.co.uk) 3 years ago. They were good, but pricey.

Silver Door are another one that I spoke to - I just googled "serviced apartments london" and found a few through there.

I've also booked serviced apartments by the week via lastminute.com - make sure you read up on the places before booking, as some of them were incredibly grim.
    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Working...
    X