• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobile phone batteries last longer than money

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile phone batteries last longer than money

5 or 10 years ago I bought an el-cheapo mobile phone (PAYG) that I stow in the car, for emergency use. It must have come credited with £5 or £10 which I havn't topped up. This little Nokia's batteries amaze me. Usually batteries in my electronic gizmos die quite quickly, but every time I check this phone (which is always off), it always displays full (and 100% signal strength). But I recharge it every year or two anyway, in case it is telling fibs. But the credit on the phone does drain away. I requested a balance the other day and it was only £1.30.

Working...
X