• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend at Berlins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend at Berlins

linky
    Coffee's for closers

I just read that as Butlins.

Jesus I need new glasses.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

That's Albert Steptoe!
      You know what you wanna do with that right, you wanna put a bangin' donk on it!
      Put a donk on it!

Comment

Terribly sad. I don't think he was dead until shortly before they noticed. As they say, there are just too many people checking for you to take a dead body on a plane.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Anybody else see this and immediately think of the Monty Python "Dead Parrot" sketch?

Good, glad I'm not alone.

Comment

I've been using that airport every week for the past 6 months and he looks in good health when compared to some of the locals you see there (or should dat be dare - in mock scouse accent!)
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              I've been using that airport every week for the past 6 months and he looks in good health when compared to some of the locals you see there (or should dat be dare - in mock scouse accent!)
              Day do dat doh don't day?

Comment

Eh eh eh eh eh eh! etc
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Day do dat doh don't day?
                  Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Eh eh eh eh eh eh! etc
                  Come the rising tide of global warming...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Come the rising tide of global warming...
                    Can't wait as I'll be living in Rochdale-on-sea

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X