• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee

Not another 5 years of them

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Not another 5 years of them

I won't be voting for them.

But then I live in a place where voting for them is a wasted vote. Though it's not getting through to a few people in my area.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I won't be voting for them.

But then I live in a place where voting for them is a wasted vote. Though it's not getting through to a few people in my area.
      Whats happening?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He doesn't want the Government to get in whoever that may be.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Whats happening?
          Me?

I live in a Lib Dem area.

Historically, even though the boundaries have changed, the only parties to get in have either been Conservative or Lib Dem.

So voting for Labour where I live is a waste of a vote due to the First Past The Post system.

Unfortunately 2 people I know don't believe that and are solid Labour supporters.

I don't care who wins in the area as long as they are a good constituency MP.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Has everyone forgotten Thatcher's Britain? That spawned the Young Ones?

Of my 48 years on this planet those years were the worst, mind u the three day week was bad, powercuts etc - who was in charge then? 1973 ish?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              mind u the three day week was bad, powercuts etc - who was in charge then? 1973 ish?
              Take a wild guess!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Take a wild guess!!
                3 day week - Tory Government

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Has everyone forgotten Thatcher's Britain? That spawned the Young Ones?

Of my 48 years on this planet those years were the worst, mind u the three day week was bad, powercuts etc - who was in charge then? 1973 ish?
                  PEDANT ALERT!!!

48 years haven't taught you that the word you isn't spelled U, you saved an entire 2 keypresses using that moronic txtspk rubbish, well done.

I certainly haven't forgotten all the terrors that Thatchers Britain brought and the aftermath either, we're still suffering it.

I have no faith that a Conservative government will be any less totally bog useless than the current Labour shower.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    PEDANT ALERT!!!

48 years haven't taught you that the word you isn't spelled U, you saved an entire 2 keypresses using that moronic txtspk rubbish, well done.

I certainly haven't forgotten all the terrors that Thatchers Britain brought and the aftermath either, we're still suffering it.

I have no faith that a Conservative government will be any less totally bog useless than the current Labour shower.
                    Apostrophy alert!!

Congrats! U saved a '''.....

Comment

Working...
                    X